Service technician - Warsaw
The company offers:
- Employment under an employment contract
- Training at suppliers
- LUX MED health insurance package for the preparation and his family
- Work in a stable company in a young team of professionals, active people, open to cooperation; prepare knowledge and experience
- Periodic inspection of goods in the warehouse
- Charging and discharging batteries
- Complaint handling Completion of traction batteries
- Reporting service activities
Please include the following clause in the CV: "I agree to the processing of personal data in my job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by: Baterie Przemysłowe Sp. Zoo. with its registered office in Warsaw in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922). "
Allows you to consent to the processing by an advertisement listing my personal data for recruitment purposes.
Please be advised that the data administrator is: Baterie Przemysłowe Sp. Zoo. with its registered office in: Warsaw at ul. Jan Kazimierz. Data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access your data and correct it. Providing data in the scope of concluded contracts of June 26, 1974. The Labor Code and Executive Agreements are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is optional.
- Technical education
- Experience in the service of power systems / traction batteries / starter batteries is welcome
- Efficient computer use, included in the MS Office package
- Good manners
- Resistance to stress
- Effective work time management
- Active car skills